Export Academy Half Day Workshops
A series of half day workshops for businesses working within the export function, looking to develop their exporting potential.Add To Calendar
Part 1 and Part 2
The next series of half day workshops from the Export Academy, part of the Department for International Trade, will take place on the 9th and 10th November, in the evenings to prevent any work commitment conflict during the daytime. These sessions are designed for businesses looking to develop their exporting potential.
The Export Academy programme gives businesses the knowledge and expertise to export, learning directly from experts at the Department for International Trade and a range of external specialists.
What is included in the workshops?
Hosted by industry expert John Harrison from JH Marketing Strategy, these half day workshops are designed to be interactive and engaging, in order for businesses to reach their full potential in the exporting market.
Part 1: 9th November 18:00-21:00
- The benefits of exporting and the potential barriers
- How to select the right target markets and conduct market research
- An introduction to the basic procedures associated with exporting
- The different routes to market available and how to select the most appropriate options
Part 2: 10th November 18:00-21:00
- How to set the right price for your product or service
- Understanding International Commercial terms
- Customs procedures, tariffs and export controls
- Managing money and getting paid
- How to develop a strategic export action plan and successfully win business
Who can join?
The programme is for businesses working within the export function. In order to join this programme, businesses must be based within the West Midlands, East Midlands or East of England. If you would like any further information please contact your Export Adviser. Alternatively, call 0345 222 0159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.