If you are new to export, you can register on the fully-funded Export Academy Programme to start your exporting journey.
Through the programme, the Export Academy, from the Department for International Trade (DIT), gives new, novice and in-experienced exporting businesses the know-how to sell to customers around the world with confidence.
You will graduate from the programme with a completed export action plan, enabling you to take your business direct to international customers.
This plan will be the culmination of everything you have learnt on the programme, from online events including:
- A wide range of national and local webinars tailored to your business needs.
- Round tables, networking and group mentoring from DIT and inspirational SMEs who are enjoying the successes of selling overseas.
- Access to dedicated Export Academy Advisers to help fast-track your journey.
- Chance to join virtual trade missions and apply for grants and funding.
The courses are free, and you’ll learn directly from experts in international trade who are on hand to provide support across a range of sectors and businesses.
The programme also includes 1:1 support from Export Academy advisers, which can be tailored to business needs and is for managers and decision makers within companies across the Midlands and East of England.
If you would like any further information please contact your regional Export Adviser, or call 0345 222 0159.
Export Academy Advisers and Regions:
- Black Country - Arun Dhunna (Arun.Dhunna@mobile.trade.gov.uk)
- The Marches - John Wigley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Birmingham & Solihull - Mark Burkett (email@example.com)
- Staffordshire - Raj Theper (Raj.Theper@mobile.trade.gov.uk)
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire - Awlhad Miah (Awlhad.Miah@mobile.trade.gov.uk)
- Coventry & Warwickshire - James Ahearne (J.Ahearne@wmchambers.co.uk)